Here are some favorites from 2010. There is no particular theme or story, but I hope they convey something about the joys and sorrows of life in Bangladesh.
1. Menda tree (aka Sengfisla)
2. Hibiscus blossom (aka Hoilfa, or Chukka. Hat-tip Monowar and Maharufa)
3. A wildflower called Jhaoa.
4. Phayre's Lemur (Choshma Bador).
5. Squirrel caught in the act.
6. Koromcha fruit.
7. Maanja (the sharpening of kite strings for kite-fights).
8. Boishakhi girl (new year's).
9. World Cup Soccer painting.
10. Soccer game in Lalbagh Kella.
11. Mother reading to her children at book fair.
12. Rath Festival in Sylhet.
13. Someone get me out of this traffic!
14. Burnt motorcycles after Nimtoli fire.
15. Waiting for Launch before Eid.
16. Iftar in old Dhaka.
17. Chatpati stand.
18. Boxin man.
19. Woman in the bus.
20. Rose Pose.
21. Family on Victory Day.