Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photoblog on Bangladesh

I have launched a photoblog on Bangladesh. The idea is to focus only on photographs showing various aspects of the country. I hope to update 2-3 times a week, sometimes with new pictures, sometimes with older ones in my stock.

It is brand-new and I am still fine-tuning it. If you have suggestions for improvement I will be grateful if you let me know, either as a comment here or in the photoblog itself.

Many thanks to Shams and Rajon for their help in this project.

1 comment:

Z said...

Hello, I'm thrilled to see that you're pursuing this. Your photos so far are lovely. With automated posting, if you think you might be able to do a daily blogging thing, may I gently suggest joining the community of city daily photo bloggers of which I am a member? If you think it's too much for one person, I can give you the example of Stockholm by Pixels where there are 4 contributers who share the blog...

http://citydailyphoto.com